- The 2023 SSHD Preliminary Conference Program is now available!
- Registration fees and the promotional membership rate details are available here. You can register for the conference by accessing the Membership page (log in first!).
- Register for the Diversity Science Writer's Workshop!
- Need the special conference rate for the hotel? Find this link on the the Membership page (log in first!).
- Visit the Conference FAQ page for answers to common questions (including poster dimensions, location, registration etc.)
- The program for the 2021-2022 Conference Series is available here! Video recordings of keynote sessions are available by request.
The Society for the Study of Human Development (SSHD) is a professional society formed by a group of scholars from multiple disciplines (e.g., medicine, biology, psychology, sociology, economics, and history). The central focus of SSHD is to provide an organization that moves beyond age-segmented scholarly organizations to take an integrative, interdisciplinary approach to ages/stages across the life span, generational and ecological contexts of human development, and research and applications to human development policies and programs. SSHD currently includes over 250 members.